About John Spognardi
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Warrington real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Bucks County, Montgomery County, or the Philadelphia areas, please contact me.
- Save $1500 when Buying or Selling - Email your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org (to Qualify EMAIL MUST be Initial Contact)
- To View 1000's of HOMES Available in PA. Click on Tool Bar above then Click on links
- To View my listings & this Week's featured OPEN HOUSES Click on Find a home bar above
- To View my Homes & Land Featured Homes of the month click on Tool bar above & Click on links
- To View accurate School Report information Click on Tool Bar
- Get Tips on preparing your house for sale & get the Greatest $$$ Go to my Homes & Land Webpage & Click on Articles
- B.A. Temple University - Over 26 Years of Real Estate Experience
- #1 Producing Re/Max Team in Bucks & Montgomery Counties
- Platinum Club Award Receipient- Chairman's Club Award Receipient - Hall of Fame Club - Lifetime Achievement Award